Textiles are divided into knitted, wovens and non-wovens.
Yarns are made by spinning or twisting fibers.
Fabrics are made by knitting or weaving yarns.
Most textiles are produced by twisting or spinning fibers into yarns and then knitting or weaving the yarns into a fabric.
mm1313不能看了The most common fibers are：
- Plant fiber: Cotton, Linen, and Ramie etc.
- Animal fiber: Wool, Angora, and Silk etc.
- Man-made fiber: Rayon, Nylon, Acrylic, Polyester, and Acetate etc.
- Mineral fiber: Asbestos etc.
Yarns are made by twisting, high twisting, false twisting, or spinning fibers. The most two common ways of expressing the thickness of yarn are:
- The thickness of yarn which is spun by staple fiber is Count. For instance, 45 Count yarn is commonly abbreviated to 45'S.
- The thickness of yarn which is twisted by filament is Denier. For instance, 70 Denier yarn is commonly abbreviated to 70D.